Category: Skilled & professional jobs
1. Assist with logging information and tracking activities.
2. Post journal entries and supporting work papers and documentation.
3. Maintain, create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
About The Company:
It was incorporated in 2015, in Waterloo, Ontario. During that same year, it was selected by Laurier LaunchPad and Communitech, two of Waterloo’s leading incubators to be a key training project and help promote future blockchain development. The compa...
- Accounts Receivable, collection procedures
- Reviewing/organizing expense reports and reconciliation
- Assist with financial statement preparation, month-end and
- Assist in preparation of the Financial statement an...
Customer Service Specialist
Research Workflow Coordinator
Research Associate – Japanese Speaking – TMT – Shanghai
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Engaging with customers • You will thrive learning in a rich, fast paced, deadline-driven yet thoughtful environment that is customer-focused. Working closely with more senior team members, you will engage with our Consulting and Knowledge Team...
• Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
• Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
• Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expe...
About the Role:
As a bookkeeper your role includes, but are not limited to:
- Payments to clients in time, including wire transfer, e-transfer, etc.
- Full-cycle accounting, includes journal entries, bank reconciliations, balance sheet account recon...
Junior Research Analyst
As a Junior Research Analyst you will be expected to serve internal clients (broad range of Client Service Teams) by providing first alert research support to consultants in various practices, you will
● Scope and problem solve with client service teams on their research...