Sales General Manager
Sales General Manager
Provalue Group Inc. has over 10 years of human resources management experience. We provide innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today’s changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Provalue is recruiting a Sales General Manager to lead, develop and mentor our sales team of exceptional sales talent. You will be responsible for developing and effectively managing customer accounts and channel partners in Ontario and China, and will maintain a pulse on market trends to stay competitive in the Industry. Eligible candidate is entitled to our full benefit plan upon successful completion of their 90 days probationary period.
Senior leader. Innovator. Team builder. Brand driver
- Establish sales goals and target for our own HR management Application and lead to eeffectively achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals；
- Lead and empower highly performing Senior Sales professionals；
- Manage sales activity and Channel in Salesforce APP to exceed goals；
- Formulate and execute initiatives around events and promotions to find new customers；
- Nurture and cultivate existing accounts – ensuring customer satisfaction, and APP addressing customer needs. Continuously strive to become a more strategic technology supplier for existing accounts；
- Serve as a point person, coordinating with other major departments across the company；
- Provide strategic insight to other key executives regarding product direction；
- Report on funnel metrics (leads, opportunities, qualified opportunities and sales) electronically and bimonthly；
- Initiate sales plans and strategies to sell our suite of products to enterprise, and medium sized business by gaining a clear understanding of the customers’ businesses and requirements.
- University Degree, combination of relevant education and business management experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of Senior Sales experience with a focus on Enterprise Softwareat a senior sales management level;
- Solid understanding of brand, digital/web/app/social media and integrating multi-media advertising methods and strategies;
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal and presentation and communication skills;
- Demonstrate ability to build and sustain relationships with key business partners and sales channels;
- Functional leadership understanding of key digital platforms, software and dashboards;
- Analytical thinking, ability to translate data into meaningful, actionable insights